Wednesday, September 24, 2008

mr-s memorabilia

I was just surfing around ebay the other day. You know, the random e window shopping. So I was just looking to see what might be up for sale related to mr2's. Somehow I came upon this...



According to the seller, These came as a gift when you buy a 2 pack of Georgia canned espresso. These were sold only in Japan at Circle-K stores. This is pretty cool. The mr-s model looks to be outfitted with all the c-one parts including c-one body kit, front hood, engine lid, wing, and side air ducts. Now it is in my posession :)

2 comments:

Kev!n said...

sweet! the new initial d (yeah, total fanboy thing to say) episodes are supposed to have the C-One MR-S in it.

sean jay said...

sick come up! i can't believe i haven't added you onto my blogroll yet ;_; -will do right now :D

-chean