Sunday, November 16, 2008

work log : prepping for DA's time attack pt. 2

Who woulda known bleeding a clutch was the hardest thing to do? I assumed it was the same as bleeding brakes...

pump 5 times....
hold the brake pedal down...
crack the bleeder screw...
tighten it...
repeat as necessary...


apparently not...

After 30 minutes of pumping and getting nowhere, i went on the internets to find out how to do this. I ran across these instructions on hondaswap...

crack bleeder...
press clutch pedal all the way down...
close bleeder...
release clutch pedal...
repeat as necessary...

This actually worked! du ma stupid shit hydraulics!


Fixing the alignment was horrid as well. I give up on this... maybe i'll take it to pepboys or something.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice MRS. I have a question for you. What roll bar are you using? ( I saw a pic on spyderchat). I also have a hardtop on mine, but am looking for a good rollbar that fits and is good for track days. Thanks.

kenchi said...

gman... im using a autopower rollbar. yes, autopower makes one that fits for the hardtop. Also another one you might want to look into is made by Hard dog. that one is a a much safer choice.